Seat back on a motorbike and join Hanoi Foodie Tours to get insight into Hanoi’s history, culture and amazing foods!
Embark on a lovely motorbike trip through the maze of the Old Quarter with ample opportunity to sample local delicacies while learning about local culture and culinary delights.
- Morning Ride: 5 hours from 8:00 AM to 13:00 PM
- Afternoon Ride: 5 hours from 13:00 PM to 18:00 PM
- Sunset ride: 5 hours from 17:00 PM to 22:00 PM
- We advise you not to have lunch before you join our tour.
- Tickets must be purchased the day before trip departure.
Duration: 5 hours
Highlights: Local food, knowledgeable guides, pleasant encounters, English speaking, nightlife, fun
Tours run: Daily
What’s Included: All food and beverages, guide, and authentic delicious local food
Capacity: 8 guests
Distance Covered: 10 km. Total ride time is approximately 1 hour with 6 stops
What to Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes, rain gear depending on weather
Weather Conditions: Tours run rain or shine
Registration Cutoff: Tickets must be purchased before 10:00 am the day of tour
Meeting Place: Hanoi Cathedral, 40 – Nha Chung District – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi